Company Accounts and Tax Services
- You must tell HMRC that your company is active for Corporation Tax purposes within three months of starting business activity.
- Even if the company has not yet began to trade, you need to file dormant accounts to prevent the company being struck off the Companies Register.
- File statutory accounts with Companies House, usually due 9 months after your company’s financial year-end. (In the first year, this should be 21 months after the date of incorporation).
- File a Company Tax return (maximum 12 months) with HMRC.
What we can provide
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for filing with Companies House & HMRC.
- Tax Computation, and completion of Corporation Tax Return (CT600).
- VAT Returns – Assistance with quarterly VAT returns.
- Advise you how much to put aside to pay your Company’s tax liability in the future.
- Notify you how much your Company’s tax liability is and when to pay it.