Accounting - Businesspeople working on charts and graphs

Company Accounts and Tax Services


  • You must tell HMRC that your company is active for Corporation Tax purposes within three months of starting business activity.
  • Even if the company has not yet began to trade, you need to file dormant accounts to prevent the company being struck off the Companies Register.
  • File statutory accounts with Companies House, usually due 9 months after your company’s financial year-end. (In the first year, this should be 21 months after the date of incorporation).
  • File a Company Tax return (maximum 12 months) with HMRC.

What we can provide

  • Prepare Statutory Accounts for filing with Companies House & HMRC.
  • Tax Computation, and completion of Corporation Tax Return (CT600).
  • VAT Returns – Assistance with quarterly VAT returns.
  • Advise you how much to put aside to pay your Company’s tax liability in the future.
  • Notify you how much your Company’s tax liability is and when to pay it.

Request A Callback

Your Name (required)

Your Phone Number (required)

What is the answer to this sum? (to prove you are not a spambot!)