Personal Service Companies (contractors) and other Small Companies
New to contracting? Thinking of forming a company? It can all feel very daunting, so we’ll talk you through it all, so you are fully armed to make the right decision.
Even if you an experienced contractor or small business, we’ll deal with your tax affairs so you can focus on what you do best, running your business and doing the things you love.
Why choose us as your account for contractors Herts?
- We’ve been specialising in acting for contractors and small businesses for over 30 years
- We’re IPSE accredited, so we’re up to date on tax/legislation for contractors, freelancers and small businesses.
- Free access to our in-house accounting software, as well as support for a range of other (paid for) accounting software including cloud based solutions such as Xero or Freeagent.
- We’ve partnered with other specialist providers to the contractor / small business markets to help with IR35 reviews, financial advice, insurance and more.
- We provide our clients with updates of relevant contractor and small business news and issues – via newsletters, blogs and social media.
- Our fees are all-inclusive, which are typically collected monthly, to help you manage your cash flow.
- You will have direct access to a Partner – all of whom are Chartered Accountants with the ICAEW.
- We are members of a business network, so many of our clients benefit from our range of contacts and the referrals for business we pass on to them.
- Our Other Services
What We Can Provide
- We can advise you the types of expenses you can claim valuable tax relief from – and general tax advice during the year.
- We can advise you on the most appropriate trading structure.
- Statutory Accounts prepared & filed for Companies House’ & HMRC’s purposes.
- Corporation Tax Return (CT600) & Computation prepared & filed with HMRC.
- Basic Payroll – RTI Compliant PAYE payroll scheme.
- Personal tax return – Personal tax returns for the Company directors, informing them as to the timing and amount of liabilities due.
- VAT Returns – Assistance with quarterly VAT returns.
- Advise you how much to put aside to pay your Company’s tax liability.
- Advice on how to extract your profits in the most tax efficient manner keeping in mind your personal circumstances.
Tax Tip: If you do not need all of the company’s profits to live on, restricting dividends paid to shareholders to just below the personal higher rate threshold can save considerable amounts of tax. Please contact us if you need further information in this regard.
Our Other Services