Services for Start-Ups
Our team can offer the following typical services required for a new business if required
- Registration for self-assessment and help with NIC contributions
- Company formation and registrations
- Annual Company accounts & tax returns
- Annual returns
- Personal tax returns
- RTI Compliant payroll
- VAT returns
- Tax advice
- Trading structure consultation
In addition, because we like to help our clients as much as possible, we have entered into agreements with other specialists dealing with start-ups. As a result, we can put you in touch with our contacts to help you get your business off the ground.
Our contacts can help you with
- Raising funding – particularly where traditional banks loans are unavailable. Our contacts can help you with business plans, and flexible funding solutions.
- Marketing – we work with a marketing company which specialises in providing range of digital/online marketing solutions
- Branding – our partner provides a start-up package including web design, logos, business cards.
- Personal finances – our sister company provides contractors, freelancers, and small businesses with solutions for various financial products.
- Insurance – for tax investigations. We have a partnership with Abbey Tax, should you be unfortunately investigated by HMRC. This would cover you for professional expenses up to £75k.
- Banking – We have an arrangement with Cater Allen banking (part of Santander) to provide business accounts at favourable terms.
Other services we can help refer you to the right people for :-
- Telephone system companies
- Solicitors (e.g. commercial contracts/dispute resolution)
- IT support
- Packaging/office stationery
- Commercial insurance
- Mobile phone systems